In this episode of Quah, sponsored by Organifi (organifi.com/mindpump, code “mindpump” for 20% off), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about training biceps, how running can be done efficiently and effectively, how a prolonged caloric deficit followed by binging affects metabolism, and a typical day of eating for the Mind Pump Crew.
- Best pick-up lines, multiple personalities and the ego we create. (4:15)
- Mind Pump’s newest sponsor Kettle & Fire. (9:50)
- Butcher Box, farm raised vs. wild caught fish & MORE. (14:06)
- The best time of day for increased stamina based on your circadian rhythm. (20:00)
- The benefits of having your kids in sports for overall development. (22:32)
- Coming to terms with adversity, learning to reframe your negative self-talk, the law of attraction & MORE. (29:30)
- #Quah question #1 – I have fallen in love with resistance training, but the one muscle I find boring is training biceps. It seems like there only a few exercises that I can do. (41:42)
- #Quah question #2 – You guys rag a lot on running. Do you think running can be done efficiently and effectively? If so, how would you go about doing this? (53:07)
- #Quah question #3 – If someone has been in a prolonged caloric deficit and then starts binging, how would that affect their metabolism? (1:02:39)
- #Quah question #4 – Describe a typical day of eating? Not a perfect day, but a typical day from breakfast to your last meal. (1:08:48)
- Jim Kwik (@jimkwik) Instagram
- Max Lugavere (@maxlugavere) Instagram
- Jessica Rothenberg (@thetraininghour) Instagram
- Hal Elrod (@hal_elrod) Instagram
- Layne Norton, PhD (@biolayne) Instagram
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- May Promotion: MAPS HIIT ½ off!! **Code “HIIT50” at checkout**
- Visit Kettle & Fire for the special offers for Mind Pump listeners!
- Visit Butcher Box for this month’s exclusive Mind Pump offer!
- Amazon.com: Watch Split | Prime Video
- Mind Pump Ep. 1002: Jim Kwik’s 10 Keys To Getting More Out Of Your Brain
- Visit Organifi for the special offer for Mind Pump Listeners! Code “mindpump” at checkout.
- The Circadian Code: Lose Weight, Supercharge Your Energy and Sleep Well Every Night – Book by Satchin Panda
- Mind Pump Ep. 1007: Hal Elrod On Cheating Death & Creating The Miracle Morning
- Mind Pump TV – Build Your Biceps with Angles
- Positions of Flexion and the Rep-Range-Overlap Technique
- Eat Stop Eat: Intermittent Fasting for Health and Weight Loss – Book by Brad Pilon
- Visit Smoothie Box for the special offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Mind Pump Free Resources