I have a variety of Blender Bottles and use them on a regular basis for protein shakes and water in general. For the latter, I like the blender bottle over other re-usable bottled water since it is much easier to clean because you don’t need to use a long bottle and/or straw brush, or use the shaking procedure with soap. Everything can be cleaned and wiped off with just your hands and no obstacles.
Let us now compare this to the Classic 28 oz BlenderBottle.
- 4 ounces more: 4oz may not seem like much, but with the other additional features, it’s well worth the purchase (assuming both are not on sale and at MSRP). It’s worth noting that the fill line is at 26oz, yet it can hold 32oz. This mostly serves individuals who use protein-based beverages, as the powder increases volume.
- The blender ball: The same, it still functions as it should. It works much better on the Pro32 because the circular base improves mixing. Having the ball strike a curved surface rather than a flat one results in less vibrations for the same effect.
- Spout Protector: Has a wider thumb groove for better access, which is especially useful if your thumbs/hands are sweaty.
- Adjustable carry loop is included: They are not included in the original, although they are present in other variants of blender bottles. Carry it on your finger when traveling, or connect it to your luggage, backpack, etc. with a carabiner attachment.
- Base is rounded: When using the blenderball with powdered beverages, as previously stated, you will make less shake repetitions. It is also easier to clean since most contents flow to the center of the circular base rather than hanging out to dry and harden on the edges.
- Resistant to stains and odors: If you leave your protein drink out for a few days after thoroughly cleaning it, the odor will not stay for future usage.
- Transparency and openness: It’s easier to tell how much fluid is remaining. When you go all out and your eyesight is a little blurry, this is a great option.
Overall, this is the best core blenderbottle available. It would be much better if they dropped the remainder of the line to eliminate customer uncertainty about what to buy.