Ep 015 : Abby Flores & Full Figured Fashion
On Episode 15 we are joined by Abby Flores, the owner of two boutique clothing shops in the Kansas City area. Her passion for size-inclusive fashion is on display at Lady Bye and Coco, sister shops that embody the pillars of style, community, and empowerment. In this episode, we talk about the challenges of sourcing and curating wardrobes for diverse body sizes and the way she navigates the fashion industry in order to create a positive shopping experience for anyone who walks through her doors.
Stay tuned as well for an exciting announcement about the upcoming WIND Conference (Weight Inclusive Nutrition and Dietetics), as well as some tips to help you navigate the holiday season with an intuitive eating mindset, instead of a dieting mindset. Enjoy!
– Lady Bye KC online: https://ladybyekc.com/
– Coco Brookside online: https://coco-brookside.myshopify.com/
– @ladybyekc on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ladybyekc/
– @cocobrookside on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cocobrookside/
– Blog Post: Intuitive Eater’s Holiday Bill of Rights: http://www.streetsmartnutrition.com/write-your-intuitive-eating-bill-of-rights/
– @LibreConnections on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/libre.connections/