Ep 018: Amy Hanneke & The Importance of Self-Care
Don’t forget to take our Podcast Listener Survey! LINKED BELOW
On Episode 18 we are joined by non-diet dietitian Amy Hanneke. She’s currently based in Denver, CO after recently relocating from southeastern Idaho. She specializes in eating disorders and women’s health. She has a passion for helping restore women’s relationships with food and their bodies and find a flexible and nourishing eating pattern. Amy practices with a Health At Every Size® philosophy, because all bodies are worthy of care and belonging. And we love her because she’s an outspoken advocate for self-care!
We chat about her discovery of intuitive eating and a non-diet approach during a particularly stressful period in her life. She shares some great insight about body trust and how to nurture a more positive relationship with food and your body. Plus, she’s one our team members that supports Libre Connections behind-the-scenes so we’re really excited to introduce her to you in this interview!
As always, stay tuned afterwards for some listener-submitted Q&A. This week’s topic: how to say no when you feel like you’re eating out of obligation. Then take five minutes and share your feedback as we get ready for Season 2 of the “You Can Eat With Us” Podcast!
– PODCAST LISTENER SURVEY: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VMDZYYW
– Amy’s Website: Satisfy Nutrition: https://www.satisfy-nutrition.com/
– Make Your Own Self-Care Box: https://www.satisfy-nutrition.com/blog/2018/02/12/self-care-box
– How to Handle the Holidays When You’re Working on Intuitive Eating: http://www.streetsmartnutrition.com/intuitive-eating-for-holidays/
– @satisfy.nutrition on Instagram: http://instagram.com/satisfy.nutrition
– @LibreConnections on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/libre.connections/