Ep 019: Dezi Abeyta & Unshackling Ourselves from Diet Culture
Don’t forget to take our Podcast Listener Survey! Link in the Show Notes
On Episode 19 we are joined by Dezi Abeyta, AKA The Dad Nutritionist. He is a new father, registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN), and the owner of Foodtalk Nutrition LLC. Foodtalk is a creatively branded company that consults with professional sports and athletic teams, families, individual needs, as well as engaging in speaking opportunities. Dezi is an outspoken advocate for new dads and athletes and promoting a curious, playful relationship with food no matter the client or setting.
We talk about Dezi’s diverse background working in eating disorder treatment/recovery, raising a young daughter, and working with elite athletes. Throughout all of it, you’ll hear useful tips and insightful advice about how to become more curious and cultivate a more compassionate attitude towards food, movement, and your body.
And since this is the finish episode of Season 1, don’t forget to complete our Podcast Listener Survey and share your feedback! We’ll return for Season 2 in February 2019 with more amazing guests and the topics you want to hear more about.
Don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter – you can subscribe at www.libreconnections.com!
– PODCAST LISTENER SURVEY: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VMDZYYW
– Dezi’s website, Foodtalk Nutrition: https://www.foodtalknutritionaz.com/
– @dadnutritionist on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dadnutritionist/
– Dezi’s TedxTuscon Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnRVzA5Qxbs
– @LibreConnections on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/libre.connections/
– Libre Connections on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/libreconnections/